Pages

Feb 28, 2011

10 Things...

...That are uniquely me:

- I have wanted to be a wife and mother more than anything else in this world for as long as I can remember.
- I believe you can tell a lot about a person from their shoes.
- I am a terrible speller.
- I've never had a cavity.
- I'm an old soul. I'm pretty sure I've been here before.
- I believe that water and a good night's sleep can cure just about anything.
- Most days, I want to live in isolation, grow my own food and make my own clothes.
- I have an amazing sense of smell.
- I love to whistle and snap. a lot.
- I have a slight obsession with TJ Maxx and HomeGoods.
- I'm a sucker for cardigans. If it were socially acceptable, I would wear one over a t-shirt with jeans everyday of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...