Pages

Feb 24, 2011

Notable Words

This was the Daily Word from a couple days ago. I though it summed up my post on Faith very well. 


Tuesday, February 22, 2011

FAITH

I have faith in God, and I am blessed.
Many words come to mind as I try to define faith. Faith is a belief, a feeling, an impetus or an insight. When I have faith, I believe. I believe that I am a spiritual being, that I am never alone, never separated from God. In faith I feel divinely protected and directed. I am led by Spirit along every step of my life's journey.


When I have faith, I am inspired and energized. I experience an impulse to do more and be more--to spread my spiritual wings and fly. Ideas flow freely and easily, unhampered by fear or anxiety.


My faith in God transforms my life--mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually. Through my faith, I am blessed beyond measure.

Let us approach with a true heart in full assurance of faith.--Hebrews 10:22





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...