Pages

Jan 12, 2012

I curse the day cold weather was born!


This was the weather report from last night. 
The situation was almost laughable as I trudged through the snow on my way from the gym. With snow boots laced tight, I carried my running shoes and water bottle with immediately frozen fingers on my short walk from the workout room to our apartment, trying to alternate hands for warmth. 

There is nothing normal about these temperatures, especially when it really feels -15 degrees because the wind is whipping snow and ice in your eyes. 

I'm just going to put it out there that this place sucks in the winter. 
And that I am not a cold weather person. 
There, I said it. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I am soooo not a cold weather person either! I have lived in AZ for 22 years and I struggle with the 'winter' here. Sometimes the temp gets down right cold and I cant take it! Dont get me wrong, I ADORE a crisp fall day here in AZ,but I prefer the warmth and the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...