Pages

Jul 23, 2012

Quick pics from OR

We're back from Oregon and we had a great time! After traveling for 14 straight hours yesterday, we're pooped. I've spent today recovering and catching up on laundry and cleaning, but I thought I'd share some Instagram photos from the trip (my username is raysyoursights). I'll be back tomorrow with more from the GORGEOUS wedding we went to. It was truly one of the most beautiful venues I have ever seen and it didn't hurt that many of my favorite people were all in one place. Happy Monday!

departing from Denver// quite possibly my favorite picture of all time// the legendary donuts which didn't disappoint

my sister wives annie and lindsey// dirty birds and miscommunication// bus ride after the wedding// brunch with some blondies

the happy couple and two of the most beautiful people I know

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos, the wedding picture is especially stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...