Pages

Oct 22, 2013

Pumpkin Picking

We headed out to the pumpkin patch over the weekend for Liv's first taste of the season. The weather was perfect and the pumpkins were plentiful– such a delightful combination.
One of the best parts about being a mom is seeing the world through my child's eyes. It's so important to me that Liv looks back fondly on her childhood with a memory full of tradition with her family. 

The holiday season has officially begun and so many wonderful experiences await us! My heart is bursting at the seams with these two. 


2 comments:

  1. Hey my friend is throwing a Denver blogger meet up for a good cause- you should check it out!http://www.sarahannnoel.com/2013/10/thanksgiving-party.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This sounds awesome! I'll definitely look into it. What a great cause!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...