Pages

Jan 27, 2011

The big reveal

And now, weighing in at 7 pounds, 1 ounce... standing laying 20 1/4 inches tall...


Liiiiiiiiiily Haaaaaaayden Rrrrrrrray! ::In my best sports announcer voice::

What a doll! Lily was born in Boulder on January 26, 2011 at 4:11pm. Kyla's delivery was, in her own words, "a piece of cake." She literally labored for about 2 hours and slid that baby right on out after 20 minutes of pushing. The whole thing was surreal. I was able to stand on the other side of the curtain from Kyla, doing my best to ensure I didn't get caught listening to it all unfold. I did the ugly cry, Keane sniffled, and then we hugged on our beautiful new niece. As if I didn't have baby fever before! 
Man o man...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...