Pages

Feb 22, 2011

The 303

I heart living in Colorado. We have so many amazing things to do, right in our backyard. Over the weekend, Keane and I met up with a friend for a little mountain biking. We recently invested in some sa-weeet bikes and had the itch to break them in.

Here is the view of our city from the mesa.


We quickly discovered it was a little early in the season for mountain biking. On the upside, we had the whole mountain to ourselves.

  

There is no denying my level of badassness.




I stumbled upon this during our little excursion. How sweet!





There you have it! Our weekend wrap up. Although I felt like I was hit by a car the next day, we are already planning our next outing. Who's ready for spring?! ::raises her hand and jumps up and down::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...