Pages

Mar 17, 2011

The time I got shot in the back

Yesterday I got a cortisone shot in my spine. Keane took the day off work to be my chauffeur and male nurse since I was under conscious sedation. After the procedure, the doctor sent us on our way. I made it about 5 minutes down the road before the extreme nausea and shakes set in. Keane pulled over on the side of the highway while I threatened to vomit in a plastic Wendy's bag. I began to feel better after taking a few bites of his french fries and sipping some water. 

I spent the rest of the day napping on the couch while my murse did some yard work with the dogs. By late afternoon, I was feeling pretty good so he decided to go mountain biking. 

Here's me looking and feeling at the top of my game. 


Once Keane got home, I helped him make enchiladas and we watched Dinner for Schmucks. I'm taking tomorrow off too but Keane is back to work so I'll have to figure out some stuff to do to occupy my time.  It shouldn't be hard with RedBox right down the street.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...