Pages

Mar 28, 2011

Feelin Crafty: Yarn Wreaths

Recently, I've gotten the itch to create something. Anything really. I did some looking around on the internet for craft ideas and found these cute things. So, I headed to Hobby Lobby for supplies and began working on my new project. 

Because I forgot to take pictures of the items I bought, I'll just tell you what you'll need if you want to make one for yourself:

- styrofoam wreath
- hot glue gun
- warn
- felt for flowers or any embellishments you want to add
- feathers

I started out by wrapping the wreath several times in warn. Then, I made my own roses out of felt and glued them to the wreath along with some feathers. That's it! 

Here is the finished product:



It was super simple to make. I plan to make more once I'm in Wyoming with some serious time on my hands. Wouldn't they make sweet gifts?! I think yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...