Pages

Apr 7, 2011

I do love you, Denver

Dearest Denver,
As much as I talk about moving far, far away from you, please know that you will be missed. We have shared some great memories, you and I. You provided us with great jobs, close proximity to friends and family, fun night life and lots of smog. Our dogs have enjoyed eating goose poop from your high school fields, chasing cats in your neighborhoods, and swimming in your rivers. 


I could have done without your traffic and parking police but I guess I have to learn to take the good with the bad. Well look at that! Turns out you've also taught me important life lessons!

The things I will miss most about you Denver, are your restaurants. You really outdid yourself on those. El Camino, Little Man Ice Cream, Gallop Cafe, Highland Tap and Burger, Lola's... And those are just the ones within walking distance of our house!  To a girl who loves to eat, you did not disappoint.

So with that, Denver, I will say thank you for the memories. and the full bellies. We may meet again in the future and have more opportunities to get to know one another better. In the event that we are reunited, please work on getting a Chick-Fil-A and a TJ Maxx opened in a convenient location so I don't have to drive all over the front range to get my fixes. I know you've got a lot on your plate with Ikea and everything. I'm just asking that you try. 

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...