Pages

Apr 4, 2011

These girls



A couple weekends ago, I got to see all of these lovlies. I have known each one of these girls since I was 14 years old and feel blessed to have such a great group of long-time girlfriends. Recently, we have been getting everyone together like this several times a year for different occasions (weddings, dinner parties, BBQs, etc.) and bringing our manfriends along for the ride. It's been fun to see the boyfriends, fiances and husbands get to know each other and become friends as well.

We have all been through so much together since our days as awkward high schoolers: first loves, break ups, engagements, marriages, and soon, hopefully babies (please! with the babies!) I look forward to the next 11 years of laughter (ooooh the laughter) and fun with these lovely ladies. I can't wait to see where life takes us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...