Pages

Feb 23, 2012

When the Cat's away...

...this little mouse will have pizza and beer for dinner. 


I'm a single gal this week while Keane is in Omaha for work. Although I'm a pretty independent person, I absolutely HATE when he is gone. The minute I dropped him off at the airport Sunday night, I immediately began thinking about all the things I take for granted about him– the way he breaks into song and dance at least once a day for no reason at all, his enthusiastic greeting for us when he arrives home from work, or how he lets me warm up my toes on his legs each night when we get into bed.

So, I guess what I'm saying is I'm pretty much obsessed with the guy and can't wait to see him tonight.
11:00pm can't come soon enough!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...