Pages

Jun 6, 2011

I am humbled

I got the most amazing card from my coworkers today wishing me well during my surgery this week. I have only known these women for a month so I was truly touched by their kind gesture. Since the doctor has ordered me to take 8 weeks off following surgery, I won't see any of them for a while. 

I am also humbled that they value me enough to even allow me to take this kind of time away while ensuring me my job when I return. What a blessing!



After explaining to the kids today what my next couple months will hold, I said goodbye for now. Tomorrow, I'll be packing, cleaning and doing everything I won't be able to do for a while once I return to Wyoming. 


Surgery is set for Wednesday. Please keep me in your prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...