Pages

Nov 27, 2011

Keane's Quotables

"This is terrible! I went from a wonderful morning back-scratch to having ice cold chai dripping down my crack."

I have said it time and time again, but Keane has me in tears most days from his hilarious one liners. He is truly one of the funniest people I know and we spend so much of our time together playing and laughing. I found it a shame to deny our friends and family the same joy I get from his humor (most of the time when he's not even trying to be funny) so I will be sharing some of his best "Quotables" when they occur. 

Enjoy!

*This particular quotable was from this morning while I scratched his back on the couch. Forgetting there was a cup of morning goodness sitting next to me, it tipped and well...you get it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...