Pages

Mar 29, 2013

Keane's Quotables

Keane: Why would you buy such a creepy toy to hang in our daughter's face? 
Me: What? What do you mean? 
Keane: That weird looking African man wearing a beanie. It's kind of scary.
Me: Keane, that's a zebra. Z for zebra...see? 


He legitimately thought the lower half of the zebra's head was the face of a man (two white eyes, a weird nose and a big smile) and he couldn't figure out what the Z was for. And now, since he pointed it out, all I can see is a man in a striped suit with a superhero Z on his chest. Thanks for ruining such a cute (and expensive) Pottery Barn toy for me, babe!


4 comments:

  1. It looks like a jail suit now that I think of it! haha!

    It is still adorable.
    Men are so funny.

    Amanda Rose
    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! That's all I can see when I look at the toy now, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not stop laughing while I read this post!!! That just made my night HaHaHaHa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...