Pages

Jul 13, 2011

Rock, Rock on...

You may remember the glimpses of memory lane that I led you down here, here, and here. Each of the places we've lived as a family have left their mark on our hearts in their own special way and I expect our current home to do the same. 

So here we stand. Years have gone by, yet now we live in the smallest quarters to date, in a state I never expected to reside in.

This is the home we have made for ourselves:







So there you have it. Although it's tiny, sparse, and definitely feels temporary, packing won't seem so daunting once December rolls around. 

Oh, and if you think I am above buying a piece of fabric at Walmart to hide stacked boxes that Keane uses as a nightstand, 


I'm not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...