Pages

May 2, 2012

If your life sucks, and even if it doesn't

"Love is natural, cynicism is learned. Come home." -Alan Cohen

If you haven't heard of Alan Cohen, I highly recommend reading his books.


My favorite is Why Your Life Sucks And What You Can Do About It. I have wanted to give this book to everyone I know for years but I'm afraid they might find the title a tad offensive. Believe me, it's NOT just a book for people who think their lives suck. It's a fun, easy read and I'd be willing to bet anyone would get something out of it. I just ordered Relax Into Wealth: How to Get More By Doing Less......Because, obviously.

I'll keep you posted on all the secrets I learn :) Happy Hump Day peeps.

For your viewing pleasure:

source

source

source

source

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...