Pages

May 27, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

Happy Memorial Day! To all the men and women who have served our country, thank you! We are forever grateful for your sacrifice. 

We enjoyed the beautiful Colorado weather with good friends and family over the weekend. Sis is 6 weeks old now and doing great. She gave us a...wait for it... 5 hour stretch of sleep last night! Week 6 is shaping up to be a pretty good one so far. 

I left Liv for the first time on Saturday to get a manicure all by myself. Papa was the man on duty and survived just fine. Those two are sure developing a special little bond. 

a flair for the dramatic//chatting with papa//afternoon snuggles//stylish new headband
precious niece sofia//good mama lovin//lord of the dance//morning smiles

I hope you all had a restful holiday weekend. 
Do me a favor? If you enjoy reading this here blog, vote for me on Top Baby Blogs? Just click the flashing link on the left sidebar and follow the instructions. You can vote once per day. I'd really appreciate it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...