Pages

Nov 24, 2011

Give Thanks!

From the Daily Word: 


Thursday, November 24, 2011
GRATITUDE

Divine Love blesses and multiplies all that I have, all that I give and all that I receive.
My heart is filled with thankfulness for the continuous flow of God's good. And while I earnestly give thanks for specific things, occurrences and people, I also maintain a grateful state of mind regardless of outer circumstances.
I appreciate the world in which I live, its wonder and its opportunity. I grow in understanding as I experience all that life holds. The Christ Presence within me is my resource for living each day fully and confidently. It is the original blessing and the underlying foundation for a grateful heart.
My prayer is one of simple thanksgiving. As the great Christian mystic Meister Eckhart once said, "If the only prayer you ever say is 'thank you,' that would suffice."
Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!--2 Corinthians 9:15
AMEN AMEN AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...