Pages

May 6, 2011

Just some statements

-I feel pretty well adjusted here in the Rock. I'm finally getting my things unpacked and put away and settling in to my routine.

-I would like to vow to never step foot on another propeller plane in my life as the one I flew on last week was the near death of me.



-I have never been so excited to be on solid ground and in the company of this totally serious, never goofy, stoic man.


-The rocks in the Rock are really, really cool.




-There is a cut on my nose and a bruise forming from where Keane hit me in the face with a tub of cream cheese last night. 

-Apparently Keane thinks it's clever to initiate games of "catch" with hard objects without informing anyone else he's playing. 

-Luckily Keane has a forgiving wife. 

- Feeks has taken to her new digs quite nicely- really letting it all hang out. 


- I started my new job as a preschool teacher this week. My kids are great and I am super excited to get to know each of them better.  

-It takes me less than 2 minutes to walk to work. It takes Keane less than 1 minute to walk to work. 

- Osama Bin Laden is dead (!!!)

-Wyoming is really windy.

-Life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...