Pages

Jul 11, 2012

Hump Day Updates

It's my last week of work here in Casper and senioritis has reached an all-time high. Next week we head to Portland for our friends' wedding and then it's packing time. We still don't have an exact move date as it depends on when hubbin's project wraps up, but the end of our Wyoming era is quickly approaching. 

Our plan is to stay with family back in Boulder until we can find a house of our own. As much as I appreciate having a place to stay between moves, I have never wanted a stable living environment more in my entire life. I have said it before, but I have moved nearly every year since I was 17. Boxes of my belongings are stored in basements all across the front range. I don't know where my wedding photos are or the pearl necklace my brother and sister gave me for graduation. Tables are scratched and boxes are crushed from the wear and tear of moving trucks. And I can tell you with certainty that switching renters insurance and hunting for new jobs have gotten really, really old. 

So! House hunting is priority number one when we get back to Colorado. For the sake of all involved, let's hope we find a place quickly lest I have a mental breakdown of epic proportions. Amen? Amen. 

I hope everyone is having a fantastic week!

afternoon hike with my mister// rocks// channeling her inner Audrey Hepburn// sidewalk chalk art
 

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. I still want to go be in the Mountains like that.

    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...