Pages

Oct 17, 2012

Notable Words

Create

I HAVE THE POWER TO CREATE A HAPPY AND SUCCESSFUL LIFE.


I am creating my life one thought, one feeling, one response at a time. Creation begins in mind as a divine idea. Flashes of insight and inspiration, dreams and desires, manifest into thoughts and words. As I take action and proceed in faith, divine ideas take form in my life.
Through the creative power of imagination and faith, I use my spiritual qualities and gifts, building a life that is secure, prosperous, happy and healthy.
Whether it is a new career opportunity, an innovative approach to overcome a challenge, or an enhancement for the lives of others, I have the God-given power to create a happy, successful life through the creative power of my thoughts, words and actions.

Get out in the world and create something amazing! Not only do we have the opportunity to make our lives great, but we have the responsibility. No one else will do it for us. Food for thought, lovies!


xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...