Pages

Apr 20, 2011

Update

Thought it was time for a little update on my life:

About a week before the mister and I were set to move to Wyoming, my sister asked me to stay with her for a couple weeks to help her out before, during, and after the birth of her new baby. She has two other little ones who require quite a bit of energy- something my sister was short on in the final weeks of her pregnancy.

A short while ago, she had a bout with bronchitis which put her in the hospital for a few nights while doctors monitored her and the growing baby inside her belly. During this time, her husband was juggling work and playing "Mr. Mom" to a 4 year old, and a 22 month old, all while tending to Lindsey in the hospital. They had very little support and were overwhelmed!

Without much hesitation, I agreed to stay with them until Garrett's parents arrived on April 26th to take over, at which point I would fly to Wyoming and reunite with my better half and my doggies. So, on April 11th, I helped Keane and Jon pack the U-Haul and watched as my life drove off without me.

Life at the Cole residence has been full of special moments with my niece and nephews, which I will forever treasure. I feel blessed to be able to spend so much time with these little peanuts and help out my sister and her husband in their transition into becoming parents of three kids under the age of 4.5!

Although we have only been apart for 8 days, it feels like an eternity since I have seen Keane. He jokes that he forgets what I look like and I say I can't remember what it is like to live with him. And to think we planned to do this arrangement for 3 months!

Yet another reminder that life unfolds as it is intended to and we are just along for the ride to learn and receive.


and so it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...