Pages

Jan 9, 2012

You should try this

Seriously. 
I don't have much of a sweet tooth (salt and crunch has always been my thing) but this stuff is like heaven in the mouth. 

If you are so inclined...



1 cup chocolate chips
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp milk
2 tbsp agave nectar
2 1/2 cups corn flakes

Melt the chocolate chips, butter and milk. I put mine in the microwave for 20 seconds at a time, stirring in between, but if you want to be fancy, dirty more things and take more time, you can use a double boiler.

When the chocolate is smooth, stir in the agave nectar. Refrigerate the mixture for about 10 minutes before adding the corn flakes. I skipped this step the first time and the corn flakes came out soggy because the chocolate was too warm.

When the chocolate has cooled, add the corn flakes and mix well.

To avoid eating the entire bowl, I divide mine into individual portions. I also like to keep them in the fridge because I think they are better when cold, but do what you must. 


Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...