Pages

Mar 5, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up


How was your weekend? Ours was lovely, thanks for asking! The sun was shining on our little town so we spent the majority of our days outside. Last week was one of our busiest to date so this weekend was used for resting up and recharging. There have been some pretty exciting things happening on the professional front for us. We recently got a hint as to our next step after this job in Casper is done.
More on that when we know for certain.

Going to brunch has become a regular weekend occurrence for us. There's something about hot coffee and carmel pecan french toast at our favorite spot that only seems appropriate for a lazy day off. Later, Keane found a great new park on the north end of town where we spent time exploring. The dogs got to run off leash, we strolled hand-in-hand talking about our future, and a pair of bald eagles flew overhead!

Spring is starting to show its face around here which makes me giddy and a little homesick since it's one of my favorite seasons in Colorado. It's ok though, because I think these next four months are going to fly by.

We ended the weekend like we often do with a trip to the grocery store, a yummy dinner and a movie in. Is it just me or are weekends far too short? I told my sister last week that I'm surprised there hasn't been some sort of social uprising in our country to demand more time off. Maybe I'll just bite the bullet and start one. If you see a lady picketing outside the Natrona County Courthouse, please feel free to join in.
I'm pretty sure it's going to work.

And in case you need a little pick-me-up on this Monday... I give you this.


I love Kristen Wiig. And my office mate for sharing this comedic gold with me. 
Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...