Pages

Jun 27, 2011

This man

I have so much love for this man that sometimes it makes my heart hurt. 

I tell him often that I miss him, even when he is sitting right next to me. 

When we hug, I squeeze him a little tighter just to make sure he is real. 

This man has the most joyful spirit around. It is impossible to be in a bad mood when he is in the room (I'm not kidding, I dare someone to try).

He is kind to everyone and always sincere. 

He is hilarious and has surely added years to my life and wrinkles to my face. 

Today, he celebrates his 26th year on this earth.

I'm just glad I realized how lucky I was when I met him as a 16 year old high school kid. 

Because truthfully? I hit the jackpot. 

Happy Birthday, Keane Ray.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...